Difference North East – Members’ Advisory Panel
Difference is looking to strengthen our member involvement so that our work reflects your concerns and tackles the issues most important to you.
So, we’re setting up a Members’ Advisory Panel of volunteers, and we’d like to hear from you if you would like to be involved.
We want the Panel to:
- Provide feedback on our plans
- Help us to prioritise our work
- Generate ideas for member events and activities
- Use its contacts to help in the charity’s work
- Combine experience from a broad range of disabilities and backgrounds
Suitable Panel members will:
- Have lived experience of disability
- Share our values of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Have an open and collaborative approach
- Be willing to commit to attending 3 meetings per year on a voluntary basis (expenses will be reimbursed)
The first panel meeting will take place virtually in mid-February.
Interested? Drop us an email and tell us about you, your experience and interests: email@example.com