We are going to run two main types of event, on alternate months. These are:
- VIP stands for Voice, Influence and Participation, a key theme for our work.
- These sessions are for members – they are aimed at building our voice, resilience, confidence, skills and connections.
- They may be networking, training, show & tell or inspirational speakers.
- They will normally be offered free to members, but in some instances a booking fee may be required.
- These sessions are outward, public facing.
- They are opportunities for disabled people to raise awareness and change outdated attitudes and perceptions.
- They are advertised and promoted by Difference for anybody to attend.
- Difference members will play a key part in planning and delivering these sessions, but other speakers may also be invited to take part.
If you would like to be involved in leading a session or have an idea for a topic that you would like to see covered, please let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Come back soon for an update.
Missed it? Fear not. You can read about, watch, and listen to our past events.