The aim of this survey is to gather feedback from disabled people in the north east about the problems they face when using online systems and services.
The results will help inform Difference’s North East Digital Accessibility project, funded by the National Lottery, so that we can provide suitable support and resources to help overcome the barriers that stop disabled people enjoying the full benefits of digital access.
Notes for Completing the Survey
- The survey is open until Monday 15th March 2021.
- Let us know about the problems you regularly face when you are online – think about issues you face browsing websites, taking part in online meetings, completing online forms and so on.
- Use the spaces provided to give examples or more details.
- You don’t need to answer every question – just answer the questions that apply to you.
- If you need any help to complete the survey, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow this link to complete the survey.